1. Who or what do you look to for inspiration when you’ve lost your way?
2. If you could style yourself what would be the accoutrements?
3. What makes you dynamic?
My reinvention at every angle.
4. Are there dream contents that will never be realized?
5. Is there a favorite idiom for what can be found inside of you?
Bits and bobs.
6. If you could be reimagined by another artist, whom would you choose?
7. What is your least favorite question?
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
8. If not you then what?
Alexander Wang’s ‘Kirsten’ satchel. I also know what movie quote best describes it. Not that I’m trying to take over your job or anything.
9. Okay then… What famous movie quote would best describe the ‘Kirsten’ satchel?
“Just when I thought I was out… they pull me back in.” Michael Corleone from “The Godfather III” said that. Pretty spot on, huh? I want that hat.