1. What is your idea of the perfect day trip?
On the hands of someone traversing Belize’s Hummingbird Highway atop a custom Shinya Kimura bike.
2. If you could be worn by anyone whom would you choose?
Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
3. Is there a person you’re embarrassed to admit you would like to be worn by?
The driver of a getaway car, fleeing a sexy cat burglary.
4. Do you have a favorite malapropism?
A decapitated coffee.
5. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
6. What is your favorite fortune-telling method?
Tyromancing. Throughout Europe in the middle ages, single girls would write the names of possible, future husbands on a piece of cheese. The name on the first cheese to mold was “the one.” In your face Match.com!
7. Do you have a favorite quote?
“Apathy is the glove into which evil slips its hand.” -Bodie Theone
8. Do you have something against feet?
Ah, here we go… Look, they asked a question and I answered honestly. My opinion remains the same so, go ahead, ask away.
9. Is there a kindred spirit that you just don’t get?
I’d like to preface this by saying any variation on myself is always flattering to say the least, however, sometimes we have to come to terms with the fact that somewhere along the way overzealousness might’ve taken over causing us to lose our way just a little bit. And now, the answer you’ve been waiting for…