1. When walking into a packed club, what’s the first thing you like to hear?
2. Is there a dance that you would like to see make a comeback?
The Electric Slide. As far as I’m concerned, it is groupthink’s finest hour.
3. Overrated is?
The ability to say goodbye to yesterday.
4. What is a word that you would like to soon see retire?
5. Are you aware that “wanksta” was actually retired around nine years ago?
Well, considering I myself am a fresh take on a relic making a recent, yet gradual comeback, I consider it pretty forward thinking of me to assume the word was actually still in rotation, thus a top contender for retirement.
Next question please.
7. If not you then what?
In keeping with the spirit of keeping it contemporarily real, a Kangol felt hat.
8. Who do you admire most?
Those who get lodged in sartorial time periods in addition to newbies with a taste for ironic fashions.
9. What is your greatest achievement?
The additional Velcro strap. Honestly, I feel like I’ve arrived.