1. What is an interesting fact about you?
I’m all business in the front but a party in the back.
2. If you could find anything in your pockets what would it be?
Forgotten candy still in the wrapper
3. If not you then what?
A Haider Ackermann silk jacket.
4. If you could choose one person to be worn by, who would it be?
5. What is one word a blazer should always live by?
6. You’re on your way to the gallows, what’s the final meal?
Who have you been talking to? Am I being set up? I was just along for the ride. I had no idea what they were planning. No idea! But you should’ve seen it! They had her — and then they took him and —
7. So, next question. What is something you value in a person?
Their ability to not know their way around hatchets, crossbows, silencers and quicklime.
8. Right. What is something you would like to see less of?
9. Let’s try for a softball. What is your favorite animal?
Kittens! Fluffy, happy, innocent kittens.