1. What is something everyone should experience at least once?
A sordid affair with a professor. Professors, there’s no need to thank me.
2. Is there something about you we should all know?
I’d choose a public school kid over a prep schooler any day.
3. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
4. Overrated is?
The repetitive announcement of an Ivy League education. We get it. You test better.
5. If not you then what?
The A.P.C. Birkin patch sweater.
6. Is there a habit one should outgrow?
7. Whose editorial would you commit a crime to appear in?
8. What would be the crime?
Drug mule. Based on my scholastic appearance, I feel I’d be pretty good at it. No one would suspect a thing.
9. Do you have a favorite quote?