In feet on October 11, 2010 at 8:15am10
1. What is the public’s biggest misconception of you?
I’m hard to walk in.
2. What are you most suspicious of?
Turtlenecks. They’re definitely hiding something.
3. Where are you happiest?
Standing in front of Alexander Liberman’s “Two Circles.”
4. What is something you would like to experience for just one day?
The world without stylists. It would be a mess but one of individuality.
5. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
A French Connection skirt, Erdem trench, Dorothy Perkins spot tights and a Delfina Delettrez bracelet.
6. Overrated is?
7. If not you then what?
The Puma 917 Mid Houston Street trainers.
8. What is your least favorite question?
Are we there yet?
9. If you could be worn by anyone whom would you choose?
Sue Ellen Ewing.
In stuff on October 9, 2010 at 8:15am10
1. What is something everyone should experience at least once?
A sordid affair with a professor. Professors, there’s no need to thank me.
2. Is there something about you we should all know?
I’d choose a public school kid over a prep schooler any day.
3. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
A Marc by Marc Jacobs tweed sweater, Opening Ceremony riding pants and Kelsi Dagger moccasins.
4. Overrated is?
The repetitive announcement of an Ivy League education. We get it. You test better.
5. If not you then what?
The A.P.C. Birkin patch sweater.
6. Is there a habit one should outgrow?
7. Whose editorial would you commit a crime to appear in?
8. What would be the crime?
Drug mule. Based on my scholastic appearance, I feel I’d be pretty good at it. No one would suspect a thing.
9. Do you have a favorite quote?
“In my life I have met five great presidents but only one great English teacher.” – John Steinbeck on his reason for turning down an invitation to the White House so that he could attend a dinner honoring his high school English teacher.
In upper body on October 7, 2010 at 8:15am10
1. If could style yourself what would be the accoutrements?
A Willow sequin jacket, Edun patchwork jeans, Sigerson Morrison ankle boots and Vivienne Westwood leather gloves
6. Do you have a favorite band?
3. Who do you admire most?
Those who put their glasses on to read acceptance speeches.
4. If not you then what?
A Karl Donoghue leather trapper hat.
5. Do you have a favorite book?
“The Elegance of the Hedgehog” by Muriel Barbery.
6. What do you hate to see?
People who lead while keeping their boot firmly planted on others’ necks.
7. Is there a film you can see yourself in?
“The Umbrellas of Cherbourg.”
8. What is your favorite alternate word for food?
Silly question but I would have to say… vittles.
9. Overrated is?
Cotton candy. And just so we’re clear…
In lower body on October 4, 2010 at 8:15pm10
1. What is a dream that will never be realized?
A svelte physique.
2. If I wasn’t in the picture, what other person’s questions would you choose to answer?
George Wayne’s. And he has my permission to cross the fetishistic boundaries.
3. If you could be reimagined by another artist who would it be?
4. If not you then what?
A Moncler fringed, puffer jacket.
5. Headbutt or clothesline?
Please… pumphandle reverse piledriver.
6. If you could style yourself what would be the accoutrements?
Church’s penny loafers, a Sandro shirt, Forzieri cufflinks and a Lanvin necklace.
7. What is the most interesting fact you know?
It’s more expensive for a woman to be obese than a man.
8. Do you have a favorite band?
Danzig, the original line-up.
9. What is something you wish for everyday?
In upper body on October 1, 2010 at 8:15pm10
1. What are you proud to be a part of?
The Texas tuxedo.
2. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
Nicholas Kirkwood platforms, a Forzieri pocket square and Acne jeans.
3. Is there a nickname you would take as your own if you could?
Embarrassingly enough, the Biebs.
4. What other artist would you choose to reimagine you?
6. Where are you happiest?
On the open road.
7. Who would you like to be worn by?
That woman pumping gas on the long, desolate stretch outside of Telluride.
8. If not you then what?
The J. Peterman Tamerlane coat.
9. What is something you would like to see more of?
Roguish good looks.