1. Overrated is?
A laissez-faire attitude.
2. What piece of music would you adopt as your own, personal soundtrack?
Leif Inge’s “9 Beet Stretch”, otherwise known as Beethoven’s Ninth digitally stretched to run 24 hours.
3. What is the strangest fact you know?
Wednesday is the slowest day in the car wash industry.
4. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
5. Can you describe yourself with one word?
6. If not you then what?
A Mondaine pocket watch.
7. When are you happiest?
When on the wrist of someone on deadline.
8. What is your favorite time of day?
There are just too many to choose from.
9. Is there a quote that you despise?
“Clocks slay time… time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.” -William Faulkner