1. What is the most interesting thing about you?
I originally possessed 21 stripes, one for each of Napoleon’s victories.
2. If not you then what?
Thom Browne pants.
3. What is your idea of the perfect day trip?
On a skiff, in the Gulf of Morbihan, fishing for breams.
4. Is there a book that takes you back to days passed?
“Kafka Was the Rage” by Anatole Broyard.
5.If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
6. Overrated is?
Snapping in place of clapping.
7. What is the public’s biggest misconception of you?
I enjoy poetry.
8. What was your most cherished film appearance?
“Breathless.” Jean Seberg really understood me.
9. In your opinion, what is the best trend?
My reimagining by others.