1. What is a dream that will never be realized?
It is a rainy day in Harlem and I’m being worn by Nica Rothschild, while she alone sits in the middle of a near empty living room looking on as Thelonious Monk plays “Pannonica.”
2. Do you have a favorite time of day?
3. What is the best advice you could give a person?
“If you feel terrible, look terrible.” – Jean Kerr
4. If not you, then what?
I like to keep it in the family, therefore I’ll choose a Stella McCartney embroidered orange dress.
5. What is your greatest fear?
I try not to think in those terms. It’s hard but I try.
6. If you could be reimagined by another artist who would it be?
7. What is one thing that has the ability to make you happy or sad?
Happening upon a cairn while trekking. I’m sad if it represents a death but happy if it marks the end of the trail. And yes, I trek.
8. Do you have a favorite mnemonic device?
The difference between “desert” and “dessert” is simple; the sweet one has two sugars.
9. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
Believe me, I’m all you need.