1. Do you have a favorite occupation?
2. If you could be worn by anyone who would it be?
Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced “Bouquet”) whilst she tends to her mulch.
3. What do you consider to be the most annoying self declaration?
I got skills.
4. If not you then what?
A Junya Watanabe single-breasted coat with seam detail.
5. What is your favorite animal.
Ahh… you think I’m gonna say the caribou, however, I’m much more dynamic than that. A duck-billed platypus.
6. Of all the phantonyms what is your favorite?
Noisome. It means smelly.
7. What is the public’s biggest misconception of you?
I enjoy accompanying people in harsh weather.
8. Choosing from the plethora of folkloric variants to describe the meteorological phenomenon known as a sunshower, do you have a favorite?
I’d have to go with Tennessee’s, “The devil is kissing his wife.”
A pair of wellies.