1. If you could return as anything what would it be?
Aaron Neville’s highest octave.
2. Overrated is?
The self-help phenomenon
3. Where do you feel at home?
The Mint around 1972.
4. Do you have a favorite Janus word?
5. If not you then what?
The Memory of Beijing dress made of blue and white porcelain from the Ming and Qing Dynasty.
6. What is something about you that will never change no matter how hard you try?
I will always refer to Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal” as “Annie Are You Okay?”
7. What is your idea of the perfect day trip?
A diner on the desert outskirts of Laughlin, Nevada, enjoying a messy hamburger washed down by a sugar-rimmed Kir Royal.
8. What is your least favorite question?
You did what?!
9. Is there something you’d like to experience for just one day?
In no particular order, Champagne wishes and caviar dreams.