1. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
2. What has been one of your finer moments in recent history?
Hiding the bloodshot eyes of an ingénue after she bombed at the film audition for Miss Jessel in the contemporary retelling of “The Turn of the Screw,” aptly retitled “Screwed.”
3. Do you have a favorite film quote?
“Everyone I’ve told about the brief is dead.” -Darby Shaw from the “Pelican Brief.”
4. Is there a soundtrack you would adopt as your own?
The soundtrack from “Bullitt.” Lalo Schifrin is a god.
5. Where do you reside?
A guesthouse in Hancock Park, California.
6. What is your greatest fear?
The casting couch. In the biblical sense, of course. I’m obviously not afraid of an actual couch.
7. What is something a man in this town should always have on hand?
An exquisitely cut, basic, black suit.
8. Sexiness is?
I’ve been told it’s Donald Sutherland’s overbite in “M*A*S*H.”
9. And do you believe this to be true?
You’d be a fool not to.