1. What is a truism we should all be aware of?
I’m a fighter, not a lover.
2. Who do you love?
Girls who have mastered simultaneously folding their arms across their chests, rolling their eyes, wrenching their heads back and releasing a guttural sigh when they deem something stupid and or lame.
3. If not you then what?
Cut-off jean shorts or a Dutch lace braid.
4. What is the best way to spend an afternoon?
In The Haight, sketching and people watching while feasting on croissants from Tartine.
5. If you could style yourself what would be the accoutrements?
6. Do you have a kindred spirit, fictional or real?
7. What is the public’s biggest misconception of you?
I live for summer music festivals.
8. Do you have a dream?
To make a guest appearance in “Love & Rockets.”
9. Where do you reside?
I’d like to reside in Williamsburg, Brooklyn but at the moment it’s AP Calculus in San Rafael, California. So bummed.