1. Who would you most enjoy being worn by?
A tardy greenhorn, journeyed script in hand, dashing across the lawn of the Ogunquit Playhouse on her way to rehearsal.
2. Overrated is?
Not following your dreams no matter how silly or lofty.
3. If you could style yourself, what would be the accoutrements?
4. Who do you admire the most ?
Those who take their shoes off when getting down on the dance floor.
5. If not you then what?
In a bull market, a Stella McCartney cashmere and wool-blend coat.
6. Are you a reader or a watcher?
Reader. I’m halfway through “Never Let Me Go.” Fear I might be walking into walls once I finish.
7. What is your favorite Janus word?
8. Do you have a favorite literary quote?
“An answer is always a form of death.” -“The Magus” by John Fowles
9. What do you hope to never tire of?